Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Caroline Conway

About a year ago CLC came to work for the Gabor Agency. What a hilarious combination we make at this very "interesting" place to work. We have shared many memories throughout our almost 15 years of friendship, but I think this past year will truly make us friends forever.


They call us the "doublemint twins." Why I am not sure. We look nothing alike, we think completely opposite, and our jobs are really quite different. I am a sales person thru and thru and she would rather die than be forced out on campus peddling door to door. So, I say all this as she really does make my life bearable on a daily basis. The laughter that she provokes is really like no other. These are the laughs that lead me to forgiveness for events such as last Friday...


She has been joining me at 5:30 in the morning for Morning MADNESS. Alexis our trainer decided to partner us up and do an exercise where we used exertubes. We faced opposite directions and were pumping our arms with our bands completely stretched and with full body weight momentum when WHAM, Carolines slipped out of her hand slapped me on the A$$ and bounced off and hit by back. Needless to say this would catch anyone off guard, but the best part is I squealed like a feral cat all the meanwhile Sara Britton and CLC are trying to contain laughter at my expense. Luckily I was facing the opposite direction and the tube didn't damage my pretty white pearly teeth!


I am fully recovered but the large bruise still lingers. What fun us "gym rats" have so early in the morning:)
The look I get if I enter cubicle too "happy" before 9am!



Torture device!



No comments: