Friday, July 24, 2009

Steven's a movie star!

So, when we lived in Melbourne one of Steven's co-workers entered into an amateur film contest that Steven was asked to debut his acting skills. He played a cop and it was quite entertaining! When Robby asked him to play a "NINJA SANTA," he could hardly resist. We loaded Summer in the car on Friday night and headed to the Downen's for the weekend. We spent a fun Saturday in Orlando and Steven headed to Melbourne on Sunday to act in another film. I think that this whole adventure is QUITE humorous and am still making fun of him! Here are some pictures of the weekend, and the link to the film...ENJOY!

http://appsrv.flatoday.net/movie/votingdone.php (Click on The League of Imaginary Heroes)

I have spaghetti in my hair and it is YUCKY! (I couldn't figure out how to flip my picture)

Enjoying the great outdoors...Wait, I am TOOOOO HOT Mama!

Uncle Glenn

Can't ever get a shot with both of us smiling and facing the camera

No comments: