Sunday, March 20, 2011

A weekend of fun.

So despite the fact that Summer got sick on that Friday, we chose to head to Niceville for the weekend to spend some time with the Atwell's.  All was good until Sunday night when we got home and then I got sick with the stomach bug too.  It was AWFUL!  I felt so bad for dragging her to Niceville after I got sick as she must of felt terrible, but she handles pain so well that you would hardly have known she was sick!  Either way it was a delightful and relaxing weekend.  Amazing weather, great company and lots of love...Couldn't ask for much more:)

A family shot...eating pretzels and gatorade just in case

Doesn't look sick to me!

Mommy the water is COLD

Snacking on the beach...her favorite pass time

The postcard picture of my two favorite people in one of my favorite places...I LOVE DESTIN

1 comment:

kadejesalee said...

How I miss those beaches too!!! I practically grew up there in the sand! I especially miss it right now when Idaho is still very cold!!!